ICTUSnet is pleased to invite you to the thematic online workshop on “INNOVATIVE USES OF REAL WORLD DATA ON STROKE”, which will take place on the 25th of February, presented by Instituto Aragonés de Ciencias de la Salud (IACS),with expertise on Knowledge transfer and Research, Development and Innovation, and Barcelona Supercomputing Center – Centro Nacional de Supercomputación (BSC-CNS), specialized in high performance computing (HPC) and managers of MareNostrum, the most powerful supercomputer in Spain, and the 3rd in Europe.
What will be discussed?
The medical knowledge paradigm based on the experimental sciences is witnessing a rapid transition towards the generation of observational evidence. This rapid transition is driven by the massive collection of health data of any kind, the so called real-world data, and the new exploitation capacities. This new paradigm is based on the reuse of real-world data and the generation of real-world evidence. However, reusing properly data collected for other purposes entails methodological challenges and requires a thoughtful use of data sciences.
ICTUSNET has set up the ground for the generation of real world evidence on stroke care in different southern European regions. In this workshop, the ICTUSNet innovative approach to the reuse of real world data will be presented and discussed.
1. Presentation of the workshop and objectives (10´), Enrique Bernal Delgado, IACS
2. Re-use of Real World Data (15´), Enrique Bernal Delgado, IACS
3. Machine learning algorithms for Natural Language Processing in stroke discharge reports methodology (45´), Marta Villegas Montserrat, BSC – Questions & Answers
5. Process mining methodology for Care Pathways analysis in acute stroke (45´), Juan Gonzalez Garcia, IACS – Questions & Answers
6. Wrap up and conclusions (15´), Enrique Bernal Delgado, IACS
7. Closing remarks by IACS Executive Director (5´), Sandra Garcia Armesto, IACS
Join us on the ICTUSnet workshop!
Date and time: 25/02/2021 10:00-12:30 h CET
It is an open and free workshop, but it requires prior registration through this link.